PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The use of our website is regarded as acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Privacy and Cookies Policy outlined below.
- This Privacy and Cookies Policy lays down the rules of the processing and protection of personal data provided by Users and/or collected from data subjects other than the Users in connection with the use and functioning of the website and cookies, as well as any technologies appearing on the website.
- Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation EU No. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), the Controller of your personal data is: DAXMED-STOMATOLOGIA ANETTA, DARIUSZ OKO SPÓŁKA JAWNA. ul. Toruńska 89A, 88-100 INOWROCŁAW, NIP tax identification number: 55627722472, acting as the controller of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as “ADO”).
- ADO has not appointed a Data Protection Officer. The contact person is the Data Protection Supervisor. Any personal data issues can be addressed to: email@example.com, the address of the headquarters provided above, or submitted over the phone: Tel. +48 500 171 482.
- “Controller” – the entity mentioned above in §1.2
- “User” – every entity visiting the website and/or using its functionalities.
- “Website” – the following website: https://www.morssinkhofplastics.nl/polska
§3 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND USER RIGHTS
- Personal data provided by the User within the functioning of the Website can be processed for the purposes and under the legal bases as listed hereunder:
- Providing a quote for a service, conducting bargaining and negotiations, executing agreements – pursuant to Article 6.1(b) of the GDPR (necessary for the conclusion and/or performance of a contract);
- The handling of correspondence, including the provision of answers – pursuant to Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (User consent);
- The examination of complaints or filed claims – pursuant to Article 6.1(b) of the GDPR (necessary for the conclusion and/or performance of a contract);
- The establishment and pursuit of claims or defence against claims – pursuant to Article 6.1(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest of the Controller);
- Telephone contact in matters relating to the performance of the order for medical services – pursuant to Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (User consent);
- The creation of registers and records required by law – pursuant to Article 6.1(c) of the GDPR (legal obligations) and Article 6.1(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest of the Controller);
- Archiving and evidence, for the purposes of securing information that may serve to substantiate facts in proceedings – pursuant to Article 6.1(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest of the Controller);
- Analytical work, also consisting of analysing data collected automatically when using the website, including cookies – pursuant to Article 6.1(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest of the Controller);
- Maintenance and management of the Website – pursuant to Article 6.1(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest of the Controller);
- Patient satisfaction surveys – pursuant to Article 6.1(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest of the Controller).
- User data will be kept by the Controller for the time of performance of the relevant services or purposes and:
- For the claim limitation period pursuant to civil law provisions;
- For the period required by tax law – in relation to personal data connected with the fulfilment of duties under tax law;
- Until an objection is effectively submitted – in relation to personal data processed pursuant to the legitimate interests of the Controller or for direct marketing purposes;
- Until the consent is withdrawn or the purpose of the processing is achieved – in relation to the personal data processed pursuant to consent;
- The User provides personal data voluntarily, also through the forms on the Website for the purposes indicated on the forms.
- Only data voluntarily provided by the User is collected and processed, subject to paragraph 5-6.
- While accessing the Website, data concerning such access, e.g., the User’s IP address, domain name, type of browser, type of operating system, etc. (login data) are automatically collected. Automatically collected data can be used to analyse behaviours on the Website, collect data about the location of the User’s devices or to improve the Website. However, such data is processed solely and exclusively for Website administration purposes and the provision of hosting and services that are not associated with other data of relevant Users and do not serve to identify specific Users.
- By accessing the Website, the User expresses consent to the processing of automatically collected personal data.
- Receiving marketing information from the Controller by means of electronic communication requires separate consent to be given or if it remains within the legitimate interests of the Controller.
- The provision of data is voluntary, although failing to provide certain information may result in it being impossible to perform a given service or order, conclude a contract, and/or achieve a set goal.
- The provision by the User of data that is not compulsory and/or data not required by the Controller and/or not requested by them is done on a voluntary basis at the User’s discretion. In such a case, it is assumed that the processing, provided that it is carried out by the Controller, takes place under the consent granted, that is, the premise entailed in Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR.
- The User gives consent for the processing of the data mentioned above in paragraph 9, which the Controller did not want to process but the User nevertheless provided to the Controller.
- The User may withdraw their consent for the processing of personal data at any time without it affecting the lawfulness of the processing to date.
- No automated decisions based on profiling (e.g., concerning the conclusion or not of a contract with the User due to the specific User profile automatically created based on the data provided) are made in relation to the User on the basis of the processed personal data.
- The User may at any time access the content of their data, correct it, rectify it, remove it (“the right to be forgotten”) or to limit its processing, they have the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer the data, the right to request access to the data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, should they deem that the processing of their personal data is unlawful.
- The User’s data will not be transferred outside the European Union and/or EEA states. Should it be necessary to transfer the data to third countries (outside the EU/EEA), they will be provided solely and exclusively to recipients who joined the “Privacy Shield” agreement.
- The User’s data may be disclosed:
- To employees and partners of ADO who have data processing authorization in relation to the work duties performed by them;
- Parent companies, associated companies, and partners of Rymoplast Sp. z o.o.,
- Technical and organisational service providers of ADO (particularly suppliers and entities specialising in the provision of technical IT system support, website creation, the pooling of leads, and saving data on a server);
- Authorised entities subject to the provisions of the law, particularly public authorities, including law enforcement authorities.
§4 COOKIES POLICY
- This Website does not automatically collect information, with the exception of information contained in Cookies.
- Cookies are small IT data, particularly data files, which are stored in the terminal device/equipment of the Website User and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from where they originate, their storage time on the terminal device/equipment and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Align the content of the pages of the Website to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of websites; these files particularly help identify the device of the Website User and to display the Website appropriately, aligned to their individual needs;
- Create statistics that help in understanding how the Users use the Website, which allows its structure and content to be improved.
- Two main categories of cookies are used on the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device/equipment until they log off, leave the Website, or close their software (internet browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device/equipment for the time set in the cookie file specifications or until their deletion by the User.
- Within the Website, the following cookie categories are used:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary, which allow the use of the services available on the Website, e.g., authentication cookies used in services requiring authentication on the Website;
- Security cookies to ensure security, e.g., used to detect abuse of authentication on the Website;
- Performance cookies to collect information about how the Website is used;
- Functional cookies to allow User selected settings to be saved and the personalisation of the User interface, e.g., the selected language or the region where the User comes from, the font size, and the design of the website, etc.;
- Advertising cookies that allow for the provision of advertising content that is more aligned to Website User interests.
The above fragments of the Cookies Policy are protected by copyright of the Association of the Employers of the Internet Industry IAB Polska and were taken from the following website: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/. In line with the will of the Author, they can be used for information purposes with the above Copyright Notice, with which we are hereby complying.